On my way to Sta. rosa yesterday around 9am-10am a lesson I learned a lot from my experience on that morning.
I was going south riding my motorcycle to visit a friend in Sta. Rosa when suddenly in front of the Caltex station near Robinson's Place I was side swipped by a tricycle who overtakes on the car in front of him and did no see that I was just beside him. The result... multiple abrasion and contusion on my part and a major damage on my motorcycle and also the tricycle hit the car in front of him.
When I saw that the tricycle will hit me and there is no way for me to avoid him, I just positioned myself for a rough meeting with the asphalt road of Sta. Rosa. It happened so fast and the last thing I can remember is that I hit my head on the street floor. I just suddenly give thanks to our Lord that I was wearing a helmet then.
I was lying on the road for a few minutes and there is nobody who cares to help me stand. Well maybe they thought I was dead because I was not moving. They only helped me when I tried to stand but failed because my right leg is under the motorcycle and it was too heavy for me to lift it up.
Well no need to say the other details about that traggic morning. The only thing I can say... I have few more life left out of my 9 lives. Hehehe!
This pictures will make me remember that day. I also want to encouraged everyone riding a motorcycle to always wear a helmet even the back rider.

Saturday, July 29, 2006
Lesson Learned
Posted by Gene at 7/29/2006 11:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
tsk tsk tsk. ingat GEN. di mo pa kami nalilibre ng kape sa Tagaytay. hehehehe.
magsuot kasi ng helmet. or better yet, wag na kasi magmotor. tigas ulo eh.:-/
uu nga, tigas ulo...
'lam naman na dami naaksidente sa motor e!
Hay naku Gen.Tama yung title ng post mo ~ let this be a lesson learned... Pero the lesson should be to STOP RIDING MOTORCYCLES, OKAY??? Don't argue. Dedemanda kita. hehehe.
Seriously, I'm just glad you're safe.
I am wearing a helmet then. Good thing meron akong helmet kundi mas malaki ang damage sa akin
Post a Comment