
It's been the 6th day that I am sick. What's weird about that is that there is no fever that you can see from the thermometer but the feeling is there and including the head aches.
I went back and forth at the doctor for check up and multiple times of having a blood test, urinalysis and sugar count (don't ask me why), the only thing that they can find so far is a viral infection. Well I am looking forward for another blood test on thursday and what could their diagnosis be this time
Aside from being sick. I just hate people after you give them time and now that you are not hoping for anything from them they would suddenly appears and start ruining your life again.
For you 'Tol I know you are reading my blog.
"Your time is up and spare us from your drama. Stop bugging us and get a life!!!"
Monday, November 13, 2006
So sick
Posted by Gene at 11/13/2006 12:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment