
This past few days I was been away with my self... With my real world and in my cyber world. I just decided to be on my bed for this past few days and don't have any plans of going out of my room.
You must have read my previous blog before. Well I just decided to dump it to forget it all.
As of know all I need is comfort and understanding. Aside from me being sick again bacause of too much stressed of thinking why should this always end up this way.
One thing I will not regret the most... Guys I'm back from the old me!!! To all of my friends who know me enough I would say that they would have a violent reaction on my decision.
Peace tayo mga dude. I just want to survive!!!! hehehe!!!
I'll just wait....
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
When I thought everything is okay
Posted by Gene at 12/05/2006 02:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yaiks kala ko ako lang nagpapaka-ermitanyo these past few days. hehehehe.
At any rate, and2 lang kaming lahat para syo. anytime. all the time. kahit minsan pasaway ka... kahit ano pa yang pinaggagawa mo... kahit inindyan mo kami nung bday celeb ni Monique.... lab ka pa rin namin. syempre SNC Kapamilyang Kapuso tayo dba? harharhar.
Peace out.
Post a Comment