![]()
It's already friday. Officially it will be my 6th day on Forced Vacation. Everybody was asking me why...well to make the story short, our old account decided to move in another company and we are now moving to a new account.
Our company (Siemens) already started moving out people from the old account to the three new accounts. Eventually there are still few of us left to close the old account. Aside from the three new accounts there are another three other accounts that will come in.
Lucky for us we will start our training on July 14 but the other two still have an indefinite start date. Still all of us was asked have a vacation first while waiting for the training dates.
I will just be waiting for few more days but I was already thinking... is this vacation doing any good on me?
I still have the same daily cycle. I will get sleepy at around 4am and will wake up at around 2pm. Which really hate because I am not being productive... meaning I can't do anything helpful. Hehehe!
I just hope I finish those things I planned accomplishing for this two weeks. If you will ask me did I finish anything already... hmmm... I will say that I just started something. Hehehe!!!
Well at least I was able to update my Multiply account and my Blogger account and was able to watch Narnia and Speedracer!
Too bad I was not able to go out of town. :(
Well I will keep you updated.
CIAO!!!
Friday, July 04, 2008
Vacation... Good or Bad?
Posted by Gene at 7/04/2008 05:04:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment