ORANGE!!!
That is the new color of our room. Me and my bro decided to paint our room since it is about time to repaint it.
We started painting at around 6PM (yes it is a 'lil bit late to start working) after buying the materials from the nearby hardware store.
All of the things was first removed from our room which includes a year of trash that was not disposed.
I finally removed the double deck bed and just replaced it with a single bed since my brother is not using the top bed and he preferred to use the sofa bed.
We finished painting the room at around lunch time of Sunday and then disposed the things that we no longer need.
Cleaning the room is not yet finished but I am already happy with our new room.
I need to find more wall decors since it looks so plain. hehehe!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Yes it is ORANGE!!!
Posted by Gene at 7/21/2008 09:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment