
It was a very long time since I made an update on my blog here. However, due to this extreme feeling that I am having right now wherein I thinkthis will be my only way to vent it out I just decided to write it in here.
Ever since I stepped into this Level 2 job never did I got a good remarks from my teammates or superiors. When I am doing my job more than what is required from me I got a remarks na "NAGPAPABIBO". Then I decided to be on low profile now they are giving me a more hard time. They thought that I don't give a damn about my job. What's worst, being away from work for a day or two needs a lot of explanation before they could grant your sick leaves. Under the COC it only requires you to submit a valid medical certificate but never did I ever pass through a policy saying that it needs to come from an Accredited Medicard doctor and also having a Medical Certificate provided by our company nurse is still not valid, for you still need to explain why. (Bakit nde ba nila nababasa yung reason sa med cert???)
It would be best pa nga yata not to go to the a doctor to have a check up. Might as well approached those stupid entity (That's what I will call them from now on) To ask for a medical diagnosis (Frustrated doctor yata ang mga amp!!!)
This makes me think what's the use of the COC if your superiors also have their own version.
Eto lang masasabi ko sa inyo mga entity. "I'm proud to be a Packer at mayayabang kami!!!"
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I'm so tired
Posted by Gene at 5/01/2007 07:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment