Well everything went well so far for this day. Especially if those entity's are not present at work. I was able to work well without them at sight. I was able to air my grievances to another superior who is a brother bosconian. I showed him the letter I composed to be submitted to the big entity but so far I haven't received any comments yet from him. Mama Lhen told me that the letter is full of anger (ano magagawa ko galit ako nung mga panahon na yun) and told me to rephrase some words and do some sugar coating. Hmmmm.... that I can't promise. For me, using positive scripting on this will do no good pero ano magagawa ko kesa pag initan naman ako ng mga entity. How I wish was with my Packers Family pa rin. Sana nde ako naapi ng ganito.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment